UPSC CMS Result 2021 – UPSC recently uploaded the result for the Combined Medical Services Exam 2021. Candidates who had given this exam can download the result now from here. Also, check the age limit required eligibility criteria, and vacancy details.
Age Limit and Eligibility Criteria
- Passed / Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS at Any Recognized University in India.
- For More Details See Notification
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidates Must Have been Born Not Earlier than 02/08/1988
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
UPSC CMS 2021 Vacancy Details
- Junior Scale Posts in CHS Central Health Services:349 Post
- Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO in Railway: 300 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC: 05 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in Various Delhi Municipal Council:184 Post
Important Links for UPSC CMS Result 2021