EShram Online Registration 2022 – Ministry of Labour & Employment has started a portal for the people who are doing jobs or services. People who will register on this portal will get a UAN card. Before applying for this Esharam Card, must check all the details carefully like Age limit, eligibility required, documents required, and how to fill the form for Esharam Card.
Age Limit Required
- Minimum Age Required – 16 Years
- Maximum Age Required – 59 years
Eshram Card Eligibility
|Scheme Name||Esharam Card Eligibility|
Documents Required for Esharam Card
- Registration Mobile Number for OTP
- Aadhar Card Number
- Nominee Details
- Bank Account Details (Account Number / IFSC Code / AC Holder Name)
Process of Esharam Registration 2022
- The entire process of Esharam registration is online. First, you will fill online application and the Esharam card will also be provided online.
- Step 1: In the first step, visit this post, and you will see the ‘important links’ tab. Under this, you will get a direct link to the official website to apply for Eshram Card. Click on that link.
- Step 2: For login, you have to enter your mobile number and OTP, which you will get on that mobile number. Then type the captcha code.
- In Step 3: Then enter your Aadhar card number. You can verify your Aadhaar card details in 3 ways. First with the OTP on registered mobile number. Secondly, with biometric and lastly through IRIS. Choose any one of them and verify your Aadhar card details.
- Step 4: As soon as you will verify your Aadhar details, you will see your data and photo on the screen. After that, you will see the ‘Continue Button’. Click on it.
- Step 5: Now you have to enter your personal details like – Email ID, Father’s Name, Nominee Information, and other important details.
- In Step 6: After personal details, you have to add the details of his educational qualification and income.
- Step 7: Here you will give the details of your work such as Labour / Helper / Driver / Carpenter / Tutor / Painter / Care Taker / Sales Man / ETC, along with his work experience.
- In Step 8: After those details, you will have to provide bank details like candidate name, account number, and IFSC code.
- Step 9: After all these details, you can check the preview carefully and can change anything if you want. After that click on the submit button.
- In Step 10: At last, your Esharam Card / UAN Card will be displayed on the screen. You can save it on your system or can download it to get a printout of it.
Important Links EShram Online Registration 2022
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Esharam Official Website||Check Here|